Date published: 15/12/17
Early bird registration is now open for Translate in Action 2018.
This free to attend, one-day event will bring together key medtech experts from the Leeds City Region and beyond to discuss:
- Opportunities and challenges faced by the sector
- Technologies that are moving closer to market, developed through new collaborations in the City Region
- Innovation awareness, understanding and capacity that enables effective medical technologies research translation
- panel discussions and audience live voting
- twitter debates
- pre-bookable 1-to-1 meetings with industry mentors, secondment hosts, technology innovation managers, and more
Full programme to be announced. Spaces are limited and registration is essential.
For further details visit the Translate in Action 2018 event page.