Translate will be exhibiting at and in attendance, please come and pay us a visit
NIHR Invention for Innovation Workshop
The University of Leeds Industry Engagement Academy is please to host the NIHR Innovation for Invention (i4i) programme workshop as part of its translation pathway workshops.
The NIHR i4i award is a translational funding scheme, advancing healthcare technologies, devices and interventions for increased patient benefit in areas of existing or emerging clinical need.
The workshop will compose of:
• Talks by Martin Hunt and Lee Allen from the NIHR i4i programme highlighting what makes a strong application, what the board looks for, as well as practicalities in the application itself.
• A dedicated patient involvement presentation which will give insight into engaging patients and forming meaningful collaborations.
• Short talks by programmes which can help strengthen applications
• Reflections on a successful i4i application
• A panel Q & A Discussion
• Networking opportunities to meet the speakers and programmes available to support your application
Please see the attached agenda for more details.
The workshop is open to any academic, clinical, or industrial partner interested in the NIHR i4i programme or general NIHR funding, so please forward this to anyone of interest.
Registration is free and essential and can be made via the following link.
For any dietary requirements or for further information, please contact Bethny Morrissey firstname.lastname@example.orgBook now