The joint TITCH (Technology Innovation Transforming Child Health) and MDVSNPLUS (Medical Devices and Vulnerable Skin Network) Event: Innovation in Medical Devices for Children Workshop will be held on Tuesday 26th September 2017, 11am – 4pm with lunch and refreshments at The Coach House, Chilworth Manor Hotel, University of Southampton Science Park, Southampton, UK, SO16 7PT.
The joint TITCH and MDVSNPLUS Event includes:
• Medical device presentations including respiratory masks, prosthetics and orthotics, and extracorporeal devices for paediatrics
• Non-invasive delivery of pharmacological agents
• Medical device related skin injury
• Functional changes in neonatal skin
• Workshop to develop ideas and proposals for research funding
We are currently confirming a number of key speakers and will confirm full programme details ahead of the event.
We hope that you will be able to join us on Tuesday 26th September 2017 and look forward to seeing you there.
There will be no registration fees for this event.
Please email direct to register: F.Brewer@soton.ac.uk