Translate: Me – Digital Health IP Clinic – Leeds
Are you developing a digital health technology but you’re unsure of the next steps regarding intellectual property?
Translate with Hepworth Browne are offering one-to-one clinic sessions where you can discuss your digital health project in confidence with an IP expert; providing you with the knowledge and assurance to progress your technology.
This session will be tailored to your needs and can include the following questions:
- Do I need to file a patent application for an app?
- How do I protect my digital software?
- How does Copyright protect my work?
- Can I publish my Copyrighted work?
- Will filing a patent application stop me from publishing?
- What are the costs associated with protecting my IP?
- Who should I speak to about protecting my IP first?
- What do I get from protecting my IP?
By the end of the session, you will have the knowledge on how to protect your emerging digital health technology, as well as the procedures and contacts at your university that will help you along the way.
Open to staff and postgraduate research students at Translate partner universities (Bradford, Leeds, Leeds Beckett, Huddersfield and York).
Each session will last up to one hour. Spaces are limited and booking is essential.