Translate: Me – IP Clinic – University of Leeds
Are you in the early stages of developing a technology and are unsure of the next steps regarding intellectual property?
Translate and Symbiosis IP are offering one-to-one clinic sessions where you can discuss your project with IP experts; providing you with the knowledge and confidence to progress your technology.
This session will be tailored to your needs and can include the following questions:
- At what stage should I file a patent application?
- I’ve presented my work at a conference, is it too late to file a patent application?
- Will filing a patent application stop me from publishing?
- What are the costs associated with filing a patent application?
- Who should I speak to about filing a patent application first?
- What do I get from protecting my intellectual property?
By the end of the session, you will have the knowledge on how to protect your emerging technology, as well as the procedures and contacts at your university that will help you along the way.
Open to staff and postgraduate research students at University of Leeds
Each session will last up to one hour. Spaces are limited and booking is essential.