Accelerating medical technology innovation
Our dedicated team of Technology Innovation Managers will work in partnership with your Technology Transfer Offices to assist you to accelerate your medical technology development towards commercialisation.
Each project we develop in partnership draws on a range of resources, tools and perspectives led by our project delivery team. We will connect complementary expertise from across the region and beyond to design, develop and deliver innovative medical technologies. We provide:
- Dedicated support for Technology Transfer Offices from experienced, sector specific Technology Innovation Managers
- Assessment of market and regulatory requirements
- Development of detailed project plans that consider all of the factors that could impair successful development of the technology
- Targeted funding applications to progress innovation
- Support for due diligence, intellectual property strategy and commercial exploitation
- Opportunities for clinical engagement to identify real need for new technologies
- Access to our networks through attendance, exhibition at, and sponsorship of Medical Technologies events
- Promotion and profiling of medical technologies research in the region
If you have a potential project, get in touch.
Developing innovation capacity
Through Translate, we are enhancing and embedding medical technologies innovation know-how across the Leeds City Region.
We are delivering targeted innovation development programmes through workshops, mentoring and secondments to enhance innovation awareness, understanding and capacity. The programmes will be provided to PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, academic staff, and technology transfer teams within our partner universities. For further information visit our Translate: Me page.
If you are a member of academic staff at one of our partner HEIs with an interest in Medical Technology innovation, get in touch.