Accelerating medical technology innovation
As the people who initiate, investigate and treat patients and members of the public, we engage clinicians in our project teams to inspire our researchers and new technologies, and ensure our project plans are practical, sensible and feasible.
We can support clinicians to take their ideas or clinical needs and develop them into new technologies that will improve the lives of patients.
- Connect clinicians to research excellence and cutting edge science and technology in the Leeds City Region
- Actively involve you in inspiring and initiating the direction of research
- Develop viable business cases to progress your ideas and secure funding
- Identify and reduce risk to support innovation and ensure successful delivery
To assist you in developing your new ideas or concepts each project is led and managed by a dedicated Technology Innovation Manager who has:
- Professional experience of the Medical Technologies sector
- Knowledge and insight of the requirements and opportunities presented by the market
- Confidence to engage successfully with the diverse disciplines required to realise progress
Our Technology Innovation Managers will liaise closely with you and provide support so that your ideas and concepts can become a reality.
If you wish to access opportunities within the Leeds City Region, get in touch.