Accelerating medical technology innovation
We will connect companies to research excellence and cutting edge science and technology in the Leeds City Region, giving our industrial partners greater competitive advantage.
Each project we develop in partnership draws on a range of resources, tools and processes led by our project delivery team. We provide:
- Dedicated support from experienced Technology Innovation Managers
- Assessment of market and regulatory requirements
- Development of detailed project plans that consider all of the factors that could impair successful development of the technology
- Identification of risks and barriers
- Targeted funding applications to progress innovation
- Opportunities for clinical engagement to identify real need for new technologies
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
Companies can also access qualified graduates (at any stage of their career) from the region through Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs), bringing new skills and knowledge to your business.
The KTP scheme helps businesses to innovate and grow by linking them with a university and a graduate to work on a specific project.
If you wish to access opportunities within the Leeds City Region, get in touch.
Translate will connect companies, intermediary organisations, funders and others with an interest in medical technologies with our academic and clinical partners.